Benevo Vegan Dog Adult Organic (2kg)
Benevo Dog Adult Organic is a nutritionally complete vegan dog food with a special organic wheat-free recipe, making it ideal for those dogs that suffer from sensitivities to wheat protein.
★ Wheat-free Recipe
★ No GM Ingredients
★ Certified Organic
★ Contains Prebiotic FOS
Swipe to reveal more tabs
Benevo Dog Adult Organic is a nutritionally complete and balanced vegan adult dog food, certified organic by the Organic Food Federation UK and manufactured under licence from the Organic Farmers and Growers UK.
The first complete vegan organic dog food made in the UK since 2007, Benevo Dog Adult Organic dog food features a wheat-free recipe, with added prebiotic to aid digestion. No artificial flavours or colours.
Vegetarian Society (UK) and Vegan Society (UK) Approved.
- Organic soya bean
- Organic white rice
- Organic barley
- Organic oats
- Organic sunflower oil
- Brewers yeast
- Beet pulp
- Vitamins and minerals
- Fructooligosaccharides (prebiotic FOS; min. 0.1%)
- Yucca schidigera extract (min. 0.05%)
Nutritional Additives per Kg
- Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 17,224 IU
- Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol) 2,392 IU
- Vitamin E 120 IU
- Iron (as Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate) 159 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 133 mg
- Manganese (as Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 105 mg
- Copper (as Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate) 45 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.6 mg
- Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1.5 mg
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 6.54%
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 0.46%
The information below serves as a daily guide only. The quantity of food your dog will need may vary due to factors such as age, activity level, season and appetite. Ensure fresh water is always available.
|Weight of Dog||Amount to Feed|
|1.5 - 5 kg||35 - 150 g|
|5 - 20 kg||150 - 375 g|
|20 - 30 kg||375 - 600 g|
|30 kg +||600 g +|
If possible, introduce the food by mixing it with the old food over a period of 7 days, gradually increasing the amount of Benevo Dog Adult Organic in each portion until the old food is no longer required.