Benevo Vegan Dog Adult Original (15kg)
Benevo Dog Adult Original is a nutritionally complete vegan dog food with a special wheat-free recipe, making it ideal for those dogs that suffer from sensitivities to wheat protein.
★ Wheat-free Recipe
★ No GM Ingredients
★ Added Taurine and L-Carnitine
★ Contains Prebiotic FOS
Clearance sale before the price increase! Expiry 12/2/2021
Swipe to reveal more tabs
Benevo Dog Adult Original is a nutritionally complete and balanced vegan adult dog food made since 2005 and now with added Taurine and L-Carnitine, the first of it’s kind.
Made in the UK, Benevo Adult Original dog food features a wheat-free formulation with a powerful 27% protein, added prebiotic to aid digestion and added Yucca extract to reduce odours. No artificial flavours or colours.
Vegetarian Society (UK) and Vegan Society (UK) Approved.
- White Rice
- Sunflower Oil
- Brewers Yeast
- Beet Pulp
- Tomato Pomace
- Yeast Based Palatant
- Yucca Schidigera Extract (0.1%)
- Fructo-Oligosaccharides (Prebiotic FOS) (0.01%)
Nutritional Additives per Kg
- Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 17,224 IU
- Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol) 2,392 IU
- Vitamin E 120 IU
- Iron (as Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate) 159 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 133 mg
- Manganese (as Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 105 mg
- Copper (as Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate) 45 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.6 mg
- Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1.5 mg
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 6.46%
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 0.09%
- Taurine 910 mg
- L-Carnitine 480 mg
The information below serves as a daily guide only. The quantity of food your dog will need may vary due to factors such as age, activity level, season and appetite. Ensure fresh water is always available.
|Weight of Dog||Amount to Feed|
|1.5 - 5 kg||35 - 150 g|
|5 - 20 kg||150 - 375 g|
|20 - 30 kg||375 - 600 g|
|30 kg +||600 g +|
If possible, introduce the food by mixing it with the old food over a period of 7 days, gradually increasing the amount of Benevo Dog Adult Original in each portion until the old food is no longer required.